Monday 13 January 2014

Collage for film genre Comedy

I chose to do my collage on 'Comedy' which is something different to what I usually do. I chose this genre because this is popular among a range of different ages. Especially the film, 'Step Brothers.' This is a famous film that many people like to watch. This is because of its humorous characters. They also have a 'dopey' side to them which I think makes them have a slightly funny side.
Another film is 'Ted' This is more of an adult rated film, because of the strong sexual humour, At the start of the film the bear is shown to be innocent and childlike, but as it grows up with the boy, he becomes more human like and has an 'Alpha male' characteristic to him. He uses strong language, sexual references and drug use. This makes it humorous because its different. No stuffed animal is 'Alive' so this is funny to most audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment